Yatta!

1/9/11

"Why U lost your smile?"

Random chat what I wrote, when I see Hetalia episode 17 and 20 :B
Kind of sad, I thought ;O

-Why U lost your smile?
...I can´t answer that
-Are U scared or something?
...No, I just can´t
-Are U sure? You don´t wanna tell me?
...Are YOU sure, you wanna know that?
-Yes! That´s why I ask, that´s why I´m here...
...Actually, you must ask; When I lost my smile?
-When?! What happened?
...It was my friend, or my brother... I found him, when he was young. We were always together, until...
-Until... what?
...I didn´t expect that... day...
-Day...?
...War. Revolutionary war, the war of freedom...
-so?
...I versus. my brother and his army...
-wha..? why...why you didn´t had an army?!
... I had. They were killed, from my brother´s hand... So I was lonely and.. I attack...
-...
...I can´t kill him, 'cause he was my brother, of course. I throw my gun away and survive... I fell down and I cry...
-...and...
...------
-A-are you okay? Are you crying?
...It was the pain... you... you can´t understand, How does It feel! Your own brother was your enemy... the person... the person who was your whole family, and the person, who you take care and you are happy, you smile. You never cry or be sad. But...
-...B-but... what?
...Then he cheating you and dissabear. I though we don´t see each other never again... But then... we meet on the battlefield...
-...but, why you don´t kill him?
...Hm, he said that "I was----"
-"You are weak"
...Huh? How did you know that?!
-Don´t U know who am I?
...No, this is a chat! How can I know something like that?
-I give you a clue...
...I...don´t understand...
-"I can´t never make you cry, you are my treasure and my life... you are weird, but that´s why I like you..."
...?!
-You notice...
...A-are you...?
-Yes...
...And then It´s over ;D Isn´t it, the worst what U ever read :iconimhappyplz:
I know U hate it xD


No comments:

Post a Comment