Yatta!

7/26/11

!Which <---> Choose! 1

Now I want YOU guys choose which is better 8D
I want to know your opinion~

1. DenmarkXNorway
or
SwedenXDenmark?

2. SpainXRomano
or
EnglandXSpain?

3. AmericaXEngland
or
FranceXEngland?

4. TurkeyXGreece
or
GreeceXJapan?

5. GermanyXItaly
or
GermanyXPrussia?


More questions~
Coming soon ;D

This is my line of these:

1. I srsly CAN'T choose, but if I really must choose, I think it's DenmarkXNorway
2. SpainXRomano
3. FranceXEngland No... maybe AmericaXEngland...No...I can't choose 8D
4. TurkeyXGreece
5. GermanyXItaly



4 comments:

  1. 1. Neither 8D
    2. SpainxRomano
    3. AmericaxEngland
    4. OHGOD CAN'T CHOOOOSE turkeyxGreece is so hot but GreecexJapan is so sweet and dskjfsd 8D
    5. GermanyxItaly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Haamu for your comment ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. NORWAY X DENMARK!!!!!!!
    because norway and iceland are brothers and if u look it up th real lovers are norway and denmark. and i should know because I WAS BORN IN NORWAY xD yes im Norwegian lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfft this is a late comment...

    1. Denmark and Norway
    2. Spain and Romano
    3. America and England
    4. I like Greece and Turkey (Japan needs Taiwan)
    5. This is so hard considering I ship PrussiaxCanada and PrussiaxHungary... but, Germany and Prussia

    ReplyDelete