Yatta!

6/2/11

My Best Friend's birthday :3

I have a friend (well... I have much friends) but this person (Kobiyama) who I talking about right now, is THE BEST!
And She have a birthday June 4th, but today (June 2nd) I (with my buddys) arrange to her SUPRISE PARTY!


  • Twelve person (plus Kobiyama)
  • Much much candy and other sweets :3
  • Cake <3<3<3<3
  • music :D
  • games :D
  • Salmiakki<3<3<3
  • and....
  • YAOI!!! xDDDDD


I really hope she was happy :3 Because she is really important to me, and lovely and sweet and much much more! I hope she will understand that we love him REALLY! much :3


And that was our cake :DDDDD
  • In of that cake is chocolate :3
  • Three yellow flowers :3
  • Yellow bird (Gilbird from APH) x3
  • Two storey cake :3
  • Silver balls :DDDDD
  • MUCH Whipped cream :DDD

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
Zum Geburtstag liebe KOBIYAMA!
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!


Happy Birthday KOBIYAMA!!!!!<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment